After successful system commissioning EBR Energy gives high importance to training of end-users or end-beneficiaries in order to make the project fully sustainable. The idea of the training is to make sure that end-users are aware of the installed system components and basic troubleshooting techniques necessary for smooth operations of the system. The typical activities carried out under training are:
1) Sharing of User-Manuals and System Do’s and Dont’s
2) Briefing of Project Components, Functionality, and Outcomes
3) Troubleshooting Techniques
4) Briefing on After-Sales Services
5) Project Maintenance Requirements
After Training, the project is formally handed over to the client through a project completion certificate.