- Is Solar Energy reliable and powerful enough for my home or business?
The sun is constant. It rises and sets pretty routinely. It is more predictable and reliable than power plants, that often experience power outages.
- What is Net Metering?
Net Metering is a billing mechanism that credits solar energy system owners for the electricity they add to the grid.
- How much will I really save on my electricity bills every month?
Most solar providers aim to offset 70-90% of your monthly electricity bill, so that is a good place to start your calculations.
- Will solar panels generate electricity during cloudy or rainy days?
Your solar panels don’t need sunshine, per se, to generate electricity as much as they need direct, unobstructed access to the sun’s UV rays, which you can even get on a cloudy day.
- Are solar panels difficult to maintain?
The most you will have to do to maintain your solar panels is to make sure that they are free of dust, pollen, leaves, and other debris. Whatever is obstructing your panels will make for less efficient energy production.
- How does Solar Energy benefit the environment?
Solar Power is a renewable resource, which means there is so much of it freely available. Since it is not dependent on limited and expensive natural resources that cause greenhouse gas emissions, it is more environmentally friendly.