Regional Sales Manager
The Business Development Director will lead and manage renewable energy (solar/wind power) sales in the U.S and abroad. You will work alongside EBR’s executives to manage the growth of our client portfolios and project pipeline. You will use your superior sales insights and strategic skills to develop differentiating customer solutions for prospective clients. You will skillfully influence the decision makers of our current and future clients. You will develop opportunity pipeline and close deals using your exceptional business acumen, sales management and communication skills.
- Generate and manage sales leads and pipeline. Lead contract negotiations
- Thoroughly study the various customer segments (high end residential, commercial, and government) to pinpoint opportunities.
- Conduct secondary and primary research to identify areas of interest in renewable energy opportunities in the U.S. and developing countries.
- Compile and present government incentive programs and policies driving the adoption of renewable energy in the various commercial and government sectors across the globe.
- Effectively Identify/qualify viable sales opportunities in the U.S. by making sound business judgments based on market facts and customer needs
- Be the spokesperson of EBR when prospecting clients. Build and sustain customer confidence in a business relationship with EBR throughout the whole sales and delivery cycles.
- Evaluate customer savings propositions by analyzing energy data and utility rates
- Prepare client presentations and proposals, including analytics and communication
- Work with EBR’s Technical and Finance staff to assess economic viability of project proposals and propose ways to increase project revenue streams or reduce costs
- Assist in the collection, coordination, and preparation of communication and documentation, including customer contracts and utility applications
- Design and prepare financial reports, including sales forecasts and project portfolio status reports
The position is based out of our Woodbridge, NJ headquarters. Occasional travel within the United States may be required.
Benefits and Pay
EBR offers a compensation package including base salary + commission plan with a chance to work for a visionary company. We provide a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental coverage and generous Paid Time Off.
Qualifications, skills and knowledge requirements:
We are looking for a mature and customer focused professional who would like to be part of a nimble and entrepreneurial company poised for growth in one of the most exciting and rapidly evolving industries in the world.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct sales experience, preferably in selling high ticketed products/services to commercial and government sectors
- Desire to work in an early stage company in the renewable energy field
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in business or engineering
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English
- Strong insight development and value proposition definition skills
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage diverse relationships and multiple, complex deals simultaneously
- Creativity and critical thinking skills to tackle a variety of challenges from the industry level to client-specific
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Solar or renewable energy industry experience a plus
Candidates must be willing to dedicate long hours, from time to time, as dictated by deal flow and project deadlines.
Send your resume (CV) to email@example.com.